Monday, July 2, 2007

OORAH!

here i go....i officially am starting the closest thing to having a journal i can probably get to....lol so yeah be ecited for me kay!? (this would be where you get up from your seat and dance around in a circle with all your little minions for me to feel as if i have accomplished something!) why thank you :] so life is intresting at this point...ive lived a while ...tho not too long and im starting to understand that im already in the stage where i have to have some incling of exactly who i am and what i want to do with my life....haha silly me i thought i had it all figured out about a month ago. i would move away from home ad do a play for to ma ke my summer worth something get a job and go to school in the fall....well that was a month ago...in my current state....ive lived away from home for a month....am workig o n my play and after my play is over i have no idea what is going to hapen to me...im not going to school in september because of money and because a certain returned missionary has got me hoping that i will be goig down to provo in the fall and not rexburg.....many people have been telling me that i should go to school...and i want to ...really bad! but its not the guy that is keepong me from going....he is a good plus deffinately to not going to school but mainly....i dont have the money and neither do my parents and i really dont want to take a loan out for my first semester of college....so thusly i will work and get a job for a year and then go...hopefully....gads life is soo weird.....i mean ....when i graduated...i thought i had my life so figured out....im so blind. i didnt even realize til last weekend how bad my family had things....and the sad thing is thats how it was when i lived there too but i didnt thinkit was that bad....i really want to just help my family out of the big financial problems not get them into more of them....they are much more important than anything to me so yeah...it makes sense in my own mind i supise it doesnt matter if it makes sense to anyone else right....: ] all well...anyway..i believe im done for now.... :]

No comments: